Overcoming their opinions with your lifestyle
by Shyreka Sturdivant | December 31, 2016Can you really make someone stop looking down at you? Can you really get someone to stop being a hater? How do you stop the naysayers? Well, lip service won't work, it must be your lifestyle.
Here's a perfect blueprint found in 1 Timothy 4:12:
1. Speech: Choose your words wisely. Out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaks.
2. Conduct: Be careful in how you conduct yourself privately and publicly. See 1 Peter 2:12
3. Love: Express love not only to those who love you, but also to those that look down on you. See Matthew 5:46
4. Faith: Be steadfast in faith that He who has begun a good work in you will complete it.
5. Purity: Ensure that your motives, ways and intentions are pure. See Proverbs 16:2
May God bless you on this last day of 2016!
be the first to comment